Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Small Treasures...

Good Evening everyone,

Sorry to have been absent the last few days, but I have been busy writing, I have a short story for an anthology that I have to turn in by September 1st, so I am working on it, tweaking and editing and getting it ready to go to the publisher, but anyway, I did take some time out to create a little bit.  This is just part of the set I am working on, there will be 6 cards in all, with envelopes and a box.  Here are what the first three look like, so please be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!! *smiles*




These are 3 x 3 cards, and will have envelopes to go with them in a gift box.  The other three will be in Purple, Green, and Orange I think.  Thank you for looking and hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment