Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brrrrrrr, it's cold outside!!

Brrrrrr, how is everyone on this early frosty morning?  I don't know about where you are, but here in Georgia, it's COLD.  Heard today that it was warmer in Alaska than it is here.  On to warmer thoughts.  Sorry I have been MIA again, but life has been tossing me around and kicking me in the hiney the last few months, with sickness, and a death in the family.  But I made myself a promise that I would be a better blogger this year, so here we go.

I know I am a little late in posting these, but wanted to share my Christmas cards with you.  The weather right now feels more like Christmas so I think it might be appropriate don't you?

Hope you like them even though this year I went simple.  Have a wonderful day and try to keep WARM!!!




Thanks for following and I welcome all comments!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment