Monday, January 13, 2014

Swing Time!!!

Good morning everyone,

Well I have been busy recently, trying out all these techniques and folds that I was afraid to do before, but figured what would it hurt to give it a try.  So, here I am with another card that I wanted to try and make.  Not sure how many of you have made Swing cards, but they always looked really difficult to me.  Well I did a you tube search again, and watched several different videos and looked at cards for inspiration on Pinterest.

It wasn't as difficult as I thought, but it was hard for me to make it, because both of my paper cutters don't cut in straight lines.  No matter what I do, the lines are crooked.  So, I remedied that situation by buying a new cutter.  Michaels was having a really good sale and I got one for 9 bucks.  I used my birthday money to get it, among several other things that I am sure you will hear about in the near future *smiles*.

Now onto the card, hope you like it and please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.




Have a scrappy day!!!! (sorry I can't find the link for the inspiration for this card)

Supplies:

Cardstock: White and Real red for mat from Stampin' Up
Stamps: Happy Heart Day (sentiment), Elements of Style (background and bird)
Adhesive: Tombow Multipurpose Glue





No comments:

Post a Comment