Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love is in the air...

Afternoon, Well in my last post, I told you we were in an arctic freeze here, well one week later, guess what? it's now 60 degrees outside and sunny. The weather in the south is quite weird to say the least. I have been playing around with different techniques and folds on cards. Years ago when I was going to Stamp Club with my Stampin' Up demonstrator, we did a pop up card with the Just B stamp set. I saw one on a blog the other day, and decided to give it a try again. The one I saw on the blog was done in pink and black I believe, but chose to do mine in red, black and cream. I like the way it turned out, and hope you like it too. I will list the supplies I used for the project at the bottom. Remember, let me know what you think, and leave me a comment!!! *smiles*





Supplies used:  

Just B- Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Basic Black and Real Red, Stampin' Up, Elegance patterned paper by Recollections
Ink:  Real Red craft pad
Ribbon: Black Grosgrain
Brads:  Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment