Thursday, August 8, 2013

CTD254 and a Center Step

I have to say I love the look of dimensional cards, and I love the center step and side step cards.  I had made a couple, one is shown on this blog using the chalkboard technique.  Anyway, off track here, so let me get back to it, I found a blog recently through Pinterest, *holds up hands* I know I know, I am addicted to it, thanks to the dear friend who introduced me to is *smiles* you know who you are *winks.  Anyway, I found this wonderful blog called The Color Throwdown, and each week they post a set of colors and the challenge is to create a card using those colors they have listed, or colors close to or similar to the colors listed.  Well I decided this week I would give it a try and have to say I am happy with the way the card turned out.  Below is a picture of my card, then at the bottom I will list the sets used, inks used and card dimensions. Hope you enjoy it, and please leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!





Hope you like them, and please leave a comment letting me know what you think!! 

And as promised, here are the products I used to make this card:

Card Dimensions: 5 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, True Friend

Inks: So Saffron, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Soft Sky

Paper: White, So Saffron, and Kraft for card base.

Punch: 1 1/2 in Scalloped Circle Punch

Embellishments: Pearl in the Medallion, Dark Blue and Clear Rhinestone Bling








2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the center step and all that distressing!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete