Friday, August 9, 2013

Challenges & me Part Dieux

Hello again, 

Well you know how I said earlier that I really didn't know if I liked the card I did before?  Well, after some thought, I decided to do another card using the color combination from the Color Q blog challenge.  I like this one better, and I did add an extra color, so I hope that doesn't dis-qualify me from the challenge, but if it does, I still had fun and like the way this one turned out much better.  So, let me know what you think *smiles* and please leave a comment if you don't mind.  

My second cQc#201 Challenge Card:



Below are the supplies I used to make this card:

Stamps: Of the Earth, Asian Artistry

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Coral, Dark Grey, Soft Sky, and White

Inks: Night of Navy, Cameo Coral (Don't have Calypso Coral so substituted the Cameo Coral), Soft Sky and River Rock


Again, thanks for stopping by and have a creative inky day. 

.


1 comment:

  1. OMG you are so talented my friend. You keep talking about me and what i do....but you my dear are more talented than you give yourself credit for. Beautiful card I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete