Friday, August 9, 2013

Challenges & Me.....

Afternoon everyone,

I wasn't sure if I would be able to do the challenges today, but got up and decided that I wanted to give it a try.  Well, I did a card, but I can honestly say that the base is not my favorite.  I like the way the stamped image turned out, but the rest of it, not sure I like it.  I may embellish it a little more and see if I like it better, but please, tell me what you think!! *smiles* Anyway, I combined two challenges into one today, ColourQ challenge cQc#201 and then the CAS(E) this Sketch! CTS#40.  I like the color combination and the sketch layout also.  There are a lot of talented ladies on both of these blogs so check them out!!  Now for today's card, before the writing starts.



Below are the details of this card.  Thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Stamps: Of the Earth

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Soft Sky, and White

Inks: Night of Navy, Cameo Coral (Don't have Calypso Coral so substituted the Cameo Coral), Soft Sky.

Hope you have a fun creative day!!





1 comment:

  1. Love how you have layered the flower in different colours, what a fab card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete