Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hmmm Triple Time Again.....

But do I like it better than the other Triple Time card? Not sure, so tell me what you think about it. *smiles*   I am very fond of Red, Black and White, and I do like the looks of it, especially with the clear and red rhinestones on it,  but it was harder to line up than I thought, but I still think it looks ok.  So tell me what you think?




So there it is.  Tell me what you think, and I love comments.  Below you can find the stamps and colors I used, and the dimensions of the card. Thanks for reading and following *smiles*

Stamp sets: Priceless, True Friends, Baroque Motifs, and Asian Artistry (All from Stampin' Up)

Ink Colors: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and River Rock

Embellishments: Clear and Red self stick rhinestones

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Red, and White

Card Dimensions, starting with top layer and going to card base:

2 x 3 1/4 White Cardstock

2 1/4 x 3 1/2 Red Cardstock

3 x 4 1/4  White Cardstock

3 1/4 x 4 1/2  Red Cardstock

4 x 5 1/4  White Cardstock

4 1/4 x 11 folded in half to make a 
4 1/4 x 5 1/2  Black Cardbase


Again, thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment