Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thinking of you, Triple Time

Good afternoon,

I haven't been feeling very creative lately, but was cruising through Pinterest (I am so totally addicted to it, and all the neat and unique things that people post) when I ran across this card.  I love it, and will one day own the stamp set that was used on the original card.  I had seen several tutorials on this technique but didn't have the creativity or gumption to give it a try, until today.  I think it turned out very well for my first shot at it.  The card that inspired me can be found here and then the demonstrators tutorial can be found here.  Another good tutorial for this technique is on brandycards.com.  I am sure there are dozens of videos for this technique out there, but these are the ones that I really liked best out of all the videos and tutorials I have read.

So, here is my version of the Triple Time stamping technique.  Hope you like it, and I will list the supplies I used and the measurements at the bottom of the post.



Here is a list of supplies I used for this card, and the measurements for this top fold card.

All products are Stampin' up unless otherwise specified:

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive

Stamp Sets: Green House Garden, Vintage Vogue, Best Blossom

Sentiment: Three Little Words

Cardstock: Kraft and Off White

Card Dimensions, starting with top layer and going to card base:

2 x 3 1/4 Off White Cardstock

2 1/4 x 3 1/2 Kraft Cardstock

3 x 4 1/4  Off White Cardstock

3 1/4 x 4 1/2 Kraft Cardstock

4 x 5 1/4 Off White Cardstock

4 1/4 x 11 folded in half to make a 
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Kraft Cardbase

Enjoy and if you decide to make one, post a link to your blog in my comments so I can cruise on by and have a look.  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment