Friday, July 15, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Design Team Call

Okay this as a last minute thing.  I found out that Pumpkin Spice was having an open call for design team members and decided ok I am going to do this... So here I am scrambling to get something done since this is the last day of the call.  One of my favorite papers is Crate paper... well the challenge for this team was to pick 2 paper lines on the list they have on their blog and create something with those 2 lines... I chose Crate Papers Restoration and Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl.  I love both these lines and thought the papers matched so well together.  Please let me know what you think.  So here goes:


The recipe is as follows:
Top of card: Crate Paper Restoration
Bottom of card: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
Punched Strip: Crate Paper Restoration 
Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Tag that I cut out from the background, the phrase and bird are stamped in Chocolate chip and Elements of style stamp set by Stampin' Up
Pearls and ribbon are from Joann's from the wedding section and they are assorted sizes. 

Hope you like it and please leave a comment to let me know what you think!!!

Have a scraptastic day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Card.
    Thank you for participating in the Design Team Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, good luck for making the DT.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful card jeanne....every element is perfect
    and welcome to the blog browsing (aka blurfing) group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous and shabby chic good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so perfect. I LOVE both Crate and Cosmo Cricket too.....these work very nice together. I'll have to see what's in my stash now. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and pearls. The warm earthy vintage colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card & I love all the pearls you used! Good luck with the DT call & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanne, this is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with the call.

    ReplyDelete