Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another NSBR post....

Ok... so a few weeks ago I did a post about our "friend" in the toilet... well would you believe that we have found "friend" number 2 in the toilet.... swimming around... like it was it's own personal swimming pool?  For those of you who haven't read the earlier NSBR post... we have found 2 frogs in our toilet so far.... the first one was just hanging out on the side... the second one was swimming in it... lol.  Luckily this time dad found it, not me.... THANK YOU GOD!!! lol.  I am terrified of frogs... I can't stand to see them unless they are in an aquarium or hopping along the road outside... I do not want these critters in my house lol, and most certainly not my toilet.  It's ok... go ahead and laugh... I have and so has my entire family... so chuckle and share this story its ok... lol.  Anyway that was the highlight of my week... NOT!!!  Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?  if so leave a comment with your story and we will all laugh and shudder together... lol

Happy Scrapping and may the creativity flow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is hilarious, yet I can understand your being disturbed by the uninvited guests in your bathroom. Hope they don't come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sorry to hear about your froggie problem & I hope you get rid of them!! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing so hard when I read this post. How funny! Well, funny because it was found in my toilet!!!!! :) I would be certainly checking before I went to the bathroom. Some of them get real small and could easily tuck themselves under the rim. LOL Now I'm laughing even harder. I'll stop now. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Froggies in the toilet. How funny.
    I opened my front door this evening, heard a thump and discovered a raccoon on my porch; and she had the nerve to hiss at me before she meandered down the steps. I'll trade you my raccoons for your frogs. LOL BTW, I live in the city.

    ReplyDelete