Monday, July 4, 2011

NSBR Story...

Hi... I know I have been absent the last week or so but have had a lot going on lately.  BTW Happy 4th of July for all those that celebrate it.  I hope to have a new project posted here this week but for now I am going to share a Non Scrapbook Related story....

Ok now to the funny story... Anyone who knows me knows I am a night owl... I usually sleep a little later in the morning because mom does and then stay up later at night because mom does... well it was about 1:00 this morning that I decided I was going to bed... I always use the bathroom before I go so I proceed into the bathroom and turn the light on... well the toilet is across from the door so I glance over at the toilet and there is something on the inside side of the toilet... Now before I tell you I am a complete city girl... I don't like critters of any kind other than dogs, cats, birds, and fish. Well I see this something inside the toilet... well at first I thought someone used the bathroom and left a "mess" for me to clean up... but then as I moved a little closer to the toilet the "mess" moved.... I freaked out and slammed the lid down and went running across the hall to my room to wake up hubby... he gets up and runs in there in his underwear... and starts laughing... comes out and says " its just a frog" i am like " yeah but its in our TOILET!!! Frogs are supposed to be outside in creeks and ponds and such not in my TOILET!!!" so I get a jar and he (my dh) captures the ugly little frog and puts his pants on and hauls him outside.... Needless to say, the lid to the toilet will stay down all the time now and I will always turn on the light no matter what time of day so that I can check out the toilet before using it... if a frog can get in there so can other critters.... ok so that's my funny story for the day... 


Have a Scrappy 4th !!! Hugsssss



1 comment: