Monday, January 18, 2010

Newest Creations- A Friends Christmas Gift

In these hard economic times, I had to be thrifty with gifts this year.  So I decided that I would make my best friend's gift instead of buying her something.  Of course she loved it.  I made her a desk set.  Here is a picture of the altered paint can that I did for her.  About 80% of the product I used are MemoryWorks products from last years catalog.  Back to the paint can... 


The S is her first initial.... lol








Then I made her an altered journal and notepad:





The finally I made a free standing desk calendar which is pictured here with the whole desk set:





She seemed to really enjoy it... at least I hope she enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!


Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment