Thursday, December 3, 2009

My creations

Hello... hope everyone is having a good week.  I wanted to share a card I made for my friend that I haven't seen in 26 years.  We were planning on meeting over Thanksgiving weekend but it didn't happen due to unforseen circumstances.  T's favorite color is purple.  So the card shown below is made with her favorite color.  This is the front of the card:



 
This is the sentiment in the lower right hand corner:

 
 
And finally, this is the envelope for the card:  


  
I also made her a mini scrap-book album.  It is in the shape of a purse and it is soooo cute.  I don't have any pictures of it yet but will add it at a later time.  
 
Here are some other cards that I have made recently for friends birthdays an such... please take time to look and tell me what you think.  All comments are appreciated and welcomed.

Cards I have made recently:
 






*All photo's are the property of Memorable Moments & Jeanne Hall*





No comments:

Post a Comment