Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Hallows Eve...

is almost here.... Can you believe that its almost Halloween?  I can't.  It just seems like this year has flown by.  Just a few weeks till Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be here.  And once again we will begin a new year.  I know I have been absent here for a while and while I have been playing on the computer I have found some pictures of cards and things I have created that I forgot about, so I wanted to share them.  Thanks for taking the time to look, and please leave a comment!

PS These are not Halloween inspired projects.









Let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. ohoo lovely snowy background to your blog!! Lovely makes you have, thank you for following!!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all look gorgeous especially like the album so cute

    ReplyDelete